Calling out to Believers
I’m looking to open up this blog to guest writers. The Christian community is filled with very eloquent writers, speakers, theologians, pastors, and teachers. God has given us a community to learn from, work within, and fellowship with. Opening up this blog to guest writers is a logical next step to creating a fellowship of believers who have a passion for God’s call on their lives.
Are you ready for the ground rules?
In order to be considered for a post, the following rules need to be followed.
1) This is open only to professed believers in Christ. It is important that this needs to happen in order to be a fellowship of Christian believers.
2) Posts need to be less than 1,500 words.
3) Scripture is required to be a part of the post.
4) You may place a link to your site in the post. Although not required, I would appreciate a link to my site (boyradd.wordpress.com) placed on your site.
5) No advertisements.
6) You will not be paid for the submission, nor will you be required to pay anything to post.
7) Although I am not the strongest at grammar, spelling, or, for that matter, the English language, the posts need to be in English and checked for grammar and spelling. I will return it back to you and ask you to fix it if it is not easy to read.
8) I will post at least one guest blogger a week (if anyone takes me up on this) minimally.
9) You may use sections of your own books. If you quote someone or use their ideas, it is customary to give them credit through either a footnote or bibliography entry.
10) Here is the process for selection:
- You email me your post
- I read the post for theological significance, Scriptural accuracy, and grammar/spelling
- I email you back either a request for revision or a date that it will be posted.
The email that you will send your submissions to is: firstname.lastname@example.org.
And as always, I reserve the right to change any of these requirements at any time and without notice.
I look forward to hearing from a lot of people. And if you don’t feel like posting, please pray that God will use this blog to touch the lives of Christians and non-Christians alike.